How Can We Help Your Family?
Family law can affect you, your children and your finances. The stress of a family law dispute or the uncertainty that comes with divorce is a lot to worry about. You want an attorney who will build trust with you and take the difficulties off your shoulders.
Whether it is a child support agreement, a divorce, or an annulment, the dedicated attorneys of The Law Office of Christine Aung PLLC will be by your side until your challenges are resolved. For more than 15 years, we have provided our insight and dedication to clients in DeLand, Daytona Beach, Deltona, and surrounding areas. We want to hear about your struggles so we can serve as your advocates.
Responsive. Caring. Passionate.
Our principles of service set us apart from other legal teams. We respond quickly to your needs. We care about you and your struggles. We are zealous advocates in such matters as:
- Divorce / Dissolution of Marriage: We will help you through filing all legal paperwork, court hearings, legal divisions of property, funds, child custody and child support agreements and rights.
- Annulment: An alternative legal action to divorce, it declares that the marriage never legally existed or is void.
- Child Custody Agreements: In Florida, child custody can be ruled as either sole custody to one parent, or joint custody between both parents on an agreed schedule, depending on specific situations.
- Modifications of Child Support Court Orders: Child support modifications, or parenting plans, can affect who the child lives with primarily, the amount of child support to be paid by each parent, and how often the child gets to see each parent.
- Paternity: Before any child support or timesharing claims can be filed, the paternity of a child must be legally established.
- Alimony: After a divorce, it is common for one spouse to receive alimony from their former partner if there is a significant wage gap or one of the spouses proves to be unable to support themselves.
Going through a divorce and making child support arrangements is not easy. It can be physically and emotionally draining for both sides and the children and families involved.
We Are Here For You
For more information about The Law Office of Christine Aung PLLC and the services we offer, please call 386-951-6135, or use this contact form. We are proud to serve our clients across Florida and make a positive impact on their lives.